Saturday, October 29, 2016

Claudia

Well now, it official, I am loosing it! Not only behind in posting pix here on the blog, but taking pix altogether! It happens once in awhile, but now it is happening allot :0( Too much to do and running out of time to get it done.

Claudia brought in 3 quilts... all are quilted, binding attached... and picked up too! That of course is always the best part... getting to share finished quilts with customers. Thank you Claudia, you are the best! btw, I also forgot to give you the cut-offs from your quilts, they are safely stored away until I see you again. 

I did get these pix of one of the three... 

 This is a flannel quilt Claudia made from Woolies. 
Really nice and soft! Picked a thin cotton batting because 
these fabrics are fairly heavy themselves, The backing is a Woolie flannel as well. 

Quilted with Malachite by Patricia Ritter from Digi-Tech
It added a nice texture to the flannels and worked with the border print. 
Claudia's intention was a masculine quilt and I think she nailed it :0) 

Binding has been added since this photo along with the other two quilts for Claudia. One was Kansas Troubles which I, of course, absolutely loved! Great colors, prints and pieced pattern, just my style too. The third quilt was quilted custom and so pretty. I am pretty sad I didn't get pix of both of these beauties ;0( Thank you Claudia, you are very much appreciated.  

Tot ziens, Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...