Saturday, July 26, 2014

Wedding Quilts, for Leslie and Kathy

Two more wedding quilts finished. This one is made by Leslie D
Love these fabrics! Reminds me of French General Cali girl Sue :0)
 Also of Claudia, two of my wonderful customers
btw, I noticed Sue is working on a quilt similar to one that Claudia had me quilt for her
made in MidWinters Red fabrics. Great minds (and quilters) think alike! 
This fabric is wonderful! The backing 
fabrics with a light background are too
Leslie often pieces extra blocks and fabric in her backing


Quilted on my Innova with a panto called Williamsburg

A second wedding quilt...
I love my job because I get to see and play with so many different quilts!
This is a wedding quilt made by Kathy for a family member...
Quilted with a border pattern in the pieced rows...
and following the print, hand guided on the Innova.
It's quilted with two different Glide threads in gold.  
These pix do not do it justice, this one is best in RL to appreciate
the sparkle in the thread as well as the blue and gold fabric Kathy chose.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 
Take some stitches, I plan to do just that
and spend some time working on my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...